Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 888-740-7410 and a reservationist will be glad to assist you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How do I receive driving directions and home access information prior to my arrival?
5 days prior to your arrival you will receive an email detailing driving directions, home access instructions and many other pertinent details regarding your vacation rental.
Is housekeeping provided?
Each home is cleaned and prepared at the highest level for your arrival. Should you be interested in having your home cleaned during your stay we can provide that with advanced notice for an additional fee.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- Unfortunately all of our homes have a No Pet policy that is strictly enforced. Any guest found in violation of this policy will be required to vacate the premises without a refund.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.